• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot import previous Library or Catalogue

New Here ,
May 17, 2020 May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just starting to re-learn LC and installed a previous version only a couple of years ago. I used the Plug-In extras to convert non supported Apiture Library and it all worked well. No issue. Now that I have re-subscribe and cleaned my Mac up, installed fresh version of Adobe etc. I cannot import previous library/catalogue to LC. It's is all greyed out? See picture, any tips would be welcomedregarding the solution. Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you trying to import PHOTOS or are you trying to import your previous CATALOG? Please be specific.

What steps are you trying to follow when you get to this issue? Please explain step-by-step.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are trying to open a Lightroom (cloud) library in Lightroom Classic. A Lightroom Classic catalog has the .lrcat extension.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines