• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot import raw files from the Sony A7R II into Lightroom

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I just got sony a 7r2 and im trying to import raw files but i cant . Its said cant review.I dont have  any problem with sony a 6300. it is because full frame ? Please help!;(

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that you cannot import images from the Sony A7R II (ILCE-7RM2) was first supported in Lightroom 6.11 (Camera Raw 9.1.1). 

Which version of Lightroom are you using? For details why your version of Lightroom does not support this camera, see https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/why-is-my-camera-not-supported.html 

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you replying ! I having struggle . I have lightroom classic LrC. I just updated to v10.0 ....

I have no issue with my 6300 import to my lightroom . I'm not sure because sd card ? I have no clue and I'm just panicking I can't review . I can review on my camera but not my lightroom .... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines