Highlighted

Cannot import raw pictures to lightroom

New Here ,
May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just wondering if anyone can help, im using the lightroom app and i cannot seem to upload raw images onto Lightroom I am beginner and am just trying to pass the time by doing some editing on pictures. I have converted the images to JPG and this still does not help. I understand lots of people have the same problem. 

Thanks.

Topics

How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cannot import raw pictures to lightroom

New Here ,
May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just wondering if anyone can help, im using the lightroom app and i cannot seem to upload raw images onto Lightroom I am beginner and am just trying to pass the time by doing some editing on pictures. I have converted the images to JPG and this still does not help. I understand lots of people have the same problem. 

Thanks.

Topics

How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 05, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll have to give more information. What version of Lightroom? What OS? What does (not) happen exactly?

-- Johan W. Elzenga, http://www.johanfoto.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 05, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before we can try to help we need more and detailed informations about the use Adobe program and your environment.

Which operating system do you use?

Which type and version of Lightroom do you use? Do you use Lightroom Classic or Lightroom CC?

Please post the exact versions and not only phrases like "latest" or "recent" and so on.

From which type of camera are your RAW files?

Do you try to import directly from the camera or do you use a card reader?

Do you get an error message?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 05, 2020 0