• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot Install Presets - Lightroom Classic Windows - .ZXP File

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2019 Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased on Adobe Exchange 15 High Quality Creative Nights LR Presets by Wiljo Meijnhout, Version 1.0.0. when I purchased it did not offer me a ZIP file to download. In My Exchange I click on "Install Issue" and it takes me to a page so I can downlaod the presets in .ZXP format. I see not way in the Creative Cloud app to install a .ZXP file. I tried Anastasiy’s Extension Manager but only Photoshop CC shows up, not Lightroom Classic. I cannot find anyone to contact. 

Anyone have ideas? If it actually downloaded as a zip file it would be simple. Any way to extract the data?

Thanks,

John

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you getting access to the .ZXP files in any way John?

Doesn't look like it but I'd thought I'd ask for clarity . . . 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two links that might assist-

The second Adobe link would suggest that it is installed using the CC Desktop App!

https://www.lifewire.com/zxp-file-2622676

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/installingextensionsandaddons.html

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 01, 2019 Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link you provided , click on the product, on the page that opens, note the part a Notes & Docs, in that an instruction on how to install.

First download, next unzip, then import

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have the exact same issue where I cannot install a zxp file with Lightroom Classic 9.2 on MacOS.

Nothing is synced by the Creative Cloud App, so I tried to download the file manually but then I cannot install it in Lightroom. 

Regular presets in zip files from other sites are working but none of the zxp files I have found are installing. Tried Anastasiy’s Extension Manager which does not see lightroom, ZxpInstaller, ExManCmd but even if it installs, it will not show in Lightroom and just copy the zxp file in another place. (~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Extension Manager CC/EM Store)

The presset I'm trying to install is https://exchange.adobe.com/creativecloud.details.101269.imagepunk-cool-streets-preset.html

I also tried all the catalina fixes and everything on this page: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-common-addon-installation-issues.html

Any other suggestions?

Thanks,

Ash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ash,

Did you get your problem solved? I'm running into the same problem as you, so i wondered if and how you got this solved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wow, sorru guys, that don't work as well... please help about this issue.

I've done the same steps as AshDev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you are adding to a nearly year old discussion, many members will not be seeing it.

Please post your own problem.

When you do, include your system info as LrC presents it ( /help/system info/copy/) include all info from first line down to and including plug-in info, do not include info after plug-in info.

Also state computer make/model

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Did you ever figure this out.  I just purchased a maternity preset package and have tried everything and still cannot get it installed in lightroom CC.  From now on I stick to Etzy and Pintrest

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines