• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot open an photo from LR to PS ...Keep gettin disk error

Participant ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I updated PS to 21.1.1 from 2020 ...When I click on edit photo in PS I keep getting the disj error.   LR...When I click PHOTO....EDIT IN.....It shows edit in Adobe Photoshop 2020...not 21.1.1  I work on a MAC.  How to fix this..Thanks.  Jean

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What disk error do you get? Please quote the exact unedited word-for-word error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could not open

"jthomas-20090417-7850.jpeg" because of disk error

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to the Help menu in PS and select About PS. PS 2020 is at version 21.1.1. The Name of the current version of PS is Photoshop 2020.

PS 2020 started with version 21.0 ands is now up to 21.1.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It shows PS version 21.1.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So MACOS, is that perhaps Catalina?

Outside if Lightroom Classic, in the MACOS, bring up System Preferences, select Security and Privacy, select the Privacy tab, scroll down to Files and Folders. For both Lightroom Classic, and for Photoshop, make sure all displayed boxes (drives) are checked (approved).

61B28E16-CB93-47FC-84B8-BADB230C79DB.png

Also, assuming you store photos in the MACOS stsndard folder Photos, scroll up to Photos and make sur the app(s) are approved to access Photos.

https://nektony.com/duplicate-finder-free/folders-permission

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines