• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cannot open in PSCC

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some files in LrC contain an explanation point stating that the files cannot be used because the originals could not be found. Obviously there is "a" file so how can I transfer what I am seeing to PSCC?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The explanation point is a warning when Lightroom can no longer find the photos at their last known location.

Here you'll find informations how you can fix it: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/lightroom-photos-missing-fix/

Obviously there is "a" file so how can I transfer what I am seeing to PSCC?

In this case there's is no file. What you see in LR is a preview that was generated when the picture was imported.

I you wish to open a picture in Photoshop you have to fixup the missing photo warning first so thatLightroom can access the original photo.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The file is not where Lightroom Classic expects it to be. Somehow, the file was moved or renamed or deleted outside of Lightroom Classic. (Or the folders that contain the file were renamed or moved or deleted)

So you need to find the file on your hard disk using your operating system. Once you know where the file is, and its name, then you can reconnect Lightroom Classic to the file and then everything should work as expected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines