Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot purchase Lightroom Classic

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Abode,

I need help. A few days ago, through Apple App store, I started using Lightroom for a free 7 days trial. I soon realized this Lightroom version was not the one I needed since I wanted Lightroom Classic which is available through the adobe website or cloud. I then cancelled the yet unexpired free trial and subscribed to Classic via Adobe directly, for yet another free trial. Now 17.02, both trials have expired. I tried to then buy Classic through this monthly plan however the transaction is impossible since Adobe says I have already purchased Lightroom. While checking my plan and account, I am redirected to Apple app store. Over there, it is cleary stated that the trial expired on 14.02. It is like Adobe and Apple have both different information about my account and yet I cannot access any of the two versions nor can I purchase Lightroom Classic. Help !!! Does anybody have an idea how to fix this issue?

Thanks in advance

Alexandre

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

We're not Adobe here. We are other Lightroom Classic users, who cannot do anything about your problem. You need to contact Adobe directly.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We're not Adobe here. We are other Lightroom Classic users, who cannot do anything about your problem. You need to contact Adobe directly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines