• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot remove old synching data Lightroom Classic CC

Explorer ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am synching collections between Lightroom Classic CC and Lightroom (Mobile) on my iPhone and iPad.  I am running Catalina on a Mac Pro, am a CC subscriber and keep everything auto updated.  I have, in the past synced between a MacBook Pro (also Catalina) and the devices, but have switched back to the desktop due to the limitation of synching only one pathway,.

I show 23 files as Pending Synch,  I tried rebuilding my Synched data (option clicking the Delete All Synched Data button under Preferences/Lightroom Synch on the Mac Pro).  The files are still there.  They are all from the MacBook  Pro that I am no longer synching with.

How can I remove these, the constant error messages are annoying and may also be causing to other issues!

Any help appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

This an issue I have had a few times on Windows, as well.

To reset the Sync, in the Lightroom Sync tab, press and hold Option (Alt on Windows) to display the "Rebuild Sync Data" button. Click on it.

2021-02-26_LI.jpg
If I remember correctly, a restart is required. Everytime I've done it, it was pretty quick to resync and worked well.

Hope that helps,

Michael

Photo-editing (Ps/Lr/LrC) and photography workshops & one-on-one training (off- and online)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines