Cannot see all pages in Calendar

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a calendar A4 size, picture on top, dates below on 12 pages.  I have created another page to use as a cover, page 13, but when I leave that page I can no longer go back to it.  LRC displays 6 pages at a time and tells me there 13 pages but when I use the arrows to move from view to view it only selects pages 1 -6 and 7-12, it will not toggle to page 13.  The only way I can get to page 13 is by adding another page element, but when I leave the page again I cannot get back to it.  If I add more pages then view 13-18 shows up but again when leaving I cannot get back to that view pages 13-18.  When saving as a print pages 13-18 do not show up..........Help, its driving me nuts to work this out!

Thanks

Mac

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would help if you tell us which Lightroom-Classic module you are using.

Sounds like you are in the Book module!

And what do you mean by "views pages 1-6"? Can you show some screen-clip?

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 10.1.1, Photoshop 22.2, Lightroom 4.1, Windows-10 Nikon DSLR.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi WobertC,

I am actually in the print module. In the screen shot below I have shown two boxes, these are the page view toggles and the info regarding pages.  When using the page view toggle only 12 pages can be seen, it does not go beyond the 12 pages.

Thanks for looking at this for me.  Except for windows-10 my system, including camera, is the same!

Screen Shot 2020-07-31 at 11.08.21.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi WobertC,

I am actually in the print module. In the screen shot below I have shown two boxes, these are the page view toggles and the info regarding pages.  When using the page view toggle only 12 pages can be seen, it does not go beyond the 12 pages.

Thanks for looking at this for me.  Except for windows-10 my system, including camera, is the same!

Screen Shot 2020-07-31 at 11.08.21.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A very strange situation. I tested a similar situation and had no trouble using the 'arrows' to step forward/backward through all pages 1-6, 7-12, 13 and on.

Suggestions might include- Be updated to Classic v9.3.  Reset the Preferences file (have a backup saved to restore).

Also try to view single pages by clicking on Zoom view above the Preview panel, then arrow through each.

I do note from you screen-clips-

1) You only have 24 photos in the Collection and 24 showing on the filmstrip- so there are no images available for Page-13. (unless you re-use from the 12 photos)

2) Your scene photos all appear to be missing with the 'missing' [!] indicator. Where are the photos?

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 10.1.1, Photoshop 22.2, Lightroom 4.1, Windows-10 Nikon DSLR.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using LRC 9.3 and reset the preferences which did not change anything.  Tried the zoom also and still the same.

1) You only have 24 photos in the Collection and 24 showing on the filmstrip- so there are no images available for Page-13. (unless you re-use from the 12 photos)  Yes reused.

2) Your scene photos all appear to be missing with the 'missing' [!] indicator. Where are the photos? On a drive that was not connected at the time.

So here is what I did - I deleted the calendar and the template that I used and rebuilt it.  Still got the same result for page 13.  Deleted again but when I have 13 blank pages I started with page 13 adding one picture at a time and checking that I could still use the arrows to see all pages.  P13 was ok, pages 7-12 were ok, as soon as I pit a picture on any of the pages 1-6 I cannot use the arrows to scroll to page 13.  When I delete images on page 1-6 can arrow scroll to page 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  If I had hair I would pull it out!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would be bald also!! (with the thinning hair I have 🙂  )

Sorry, my knowledge doesn't have any more suggestions from me.

Time to contact Adobe support and post at the Adobe Feedback forum where Adobe employees may see your problem.

Feedback link-  Photoshop Lightroom Family

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
roym58964594 AUTHOR LATEST
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I think so.  Thanks very much for looking at the problem for me.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines