Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cannot see any Lightroom Classic Templates

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening, 

I am trying to create a Contact Sheet in Ligthroom Classic. I've selected my photos and after that clicked on the Print Module. After that, I went to the Template Browser and selected the Lightroom Template, but none of the templates appeared. What should I do in this case?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you clicked on the small triangle 'spinner' that will 'expand' the templates in the [Lightroom Templates] group?

If nothing is there- then a Reset of the Preferences may fix the problem. Preferences Reset

You may also find it better to create and save your own 'User template' by defining the Rows and Colums in the Layout panel, adding Photo Info, Identity Plate, etc.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much for your quick response!

Problem has been solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines