Highlighted

Cannot sign in to LR CC

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I paid forone year of LR CClast July 31st w/auto renewal.  It  has bbeen working fine but when I try to sign in today, it only gives me the trial version and tells me to sign for a 7 day trial.  No matter what I do, I cannot get into my LR CC - always getting the 7 day trial message.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cannot sign in to LR CC

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I paid forone year of LR CClast July 31st w/auto renewal.  It  has bbeen working fine but when I try to sign in today, it only gives me the trial version and tells me to sign for a 7 day trial.  No matter what I do, I cannot get into my LR CC - always getting the 7 day trial message.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 07, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bring up your copy of Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App.

Are you signed in?

If so, sign out, then sign in as a diagnostic of accreditation issues, this might fix it.

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 9.4, PS 21.2.1; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.6; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 07, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great answer !!!! and yes this should do it.

If not, please come back and tell us what happened.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 07, 2020 0