• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot sync Lightroom after upgrade

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just updated Lightroom Classic on my desktop. I now cannot sync any of my collections with Lighroom Mobile. I press the sync button on the sync module and the text goes grey but nothing happens. I'm signed in to Adobe and everything seems to be up-to-date so I'm not sure what's stopping the sync? I've attached a screenshot of the sync module to show how it looks. Any ideas how to resolve this? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please state the version NUMBER of your operating system. Please state the version NUMBER of your Lightroom Classic. We need the version NUMBER and not words like "latest" or "up-to-date".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My operating system is Mojave 10.14.6 and Lightroom 9.2.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder if your mobile settings lost the link/connection to your catalog since you can only sync to one Catalog. I suggest walking through the steps to sync from your devices as if it was the first time.

Warmly/j

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the current version of Lightroom Classic there is a link to FAQ about sync. It's available at the location where you turn on / off the sync feature. See the screen capture.

Screenshot 2020-06-15 at 9.11.09 AM.png

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, thank you, I've taken a look there already and sadly cannot find a resolution. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines