• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Canon Rebel T6 Tethering - Lightroom recognizes camera but won't import photos while tethering

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a canon rebel T6 that I've been to tether with lightroom but it won't work for some reason. Lightroom will recognize the camera and bring up the control bar, I can even change the cam settings withing lightroom a shoot the camera but the image won't be imported into lightroom... I already did all the steps to trouble shoot from the adobe website. I have the lates version of Lightroom classic as well as the latest firmware on my camera. Wifi on my camera is off. I try turning off all cloud drives installed in my pc as well as stopping EOS Utility from conecting with my camera. As I work on PC I have also stop autoplay from interfering.
The cable works as I can do tethering with the EOS Utility software and it will feed the images every time I snap a photo which lightroom is not doing. I have also try a different cable and I get the same result from both softwares, so the cable nor the camera is the problem.

If anyone has been through this or have any idea what is happening please let me know. 

Thank you!!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?