Highlighted

Canon tether plugin

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot tether with Canon on LRC 9.4 and Mac 10.15.6. I notice that my personal laptop shows just Nikon and not Canon and Leica tether plugin. 
Can anyone tell me where or how can I install them? Where can I find them?

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Download and install, How to, Import and export, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Canon tether plugin

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot tether with Canon on LRC 9.4 and Mac 10.15.6. I notice that my personal laptop shows just Nikon and not Canon and Leica tether plugin. 
Can anyone tell me where or how can I install them? Where can I find them?

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Download and install, How to, Import and export, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 30, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check the Adobe web site which cameras are supported for tethering into Lightroom.

New cameras are generally not supported for tethering for a while.

A list of cameras that can be tethered to Lightroom Classic CC and Lightroom 6

Here you'll find additional infos for troubleshooting

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/troubleshoot-tethered-capture-lightroom.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 30, 2020 0