Highlighted

Cant Load Photos into Lightroom

New Here ,
May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi hope somebody might be able to help me,I tried to upload photos from card reader into Lightroom,but it keeps coming up with No Photos Found,I have had no issues till yesterday

Thank You

Mark

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cant Load Photos into Lightroom

New Here ,
May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi hope somebody might be able to help me,I tried to upload photos from card reader into Lightroom,but it keeps coming up with No Photos Found,I have had no issues till yesterday

Thank You

Mark

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 20, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please state the exact version NUMBER of your Lightroom. We need the version NUMBER and not words like "latest" or "up-to-date".

Please state the exact version NUMBER of your Operating System. We need the version NUMBER and not words like "latest" or "up-to-date".

What camera? RAW or JPG? Have you checked to see if the card reader is malfunctioning?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 20, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi dj

Its Lightroom Classic 9.2.1

and the operating system is MacOS Catalina version 10.15.4

im not sure how to check the reader but it was ok yesterday

the camera is canon 5d mk3 and I shoot both raw and jpeg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 20, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just tried direct from camera but still didn't find the images

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 20, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a security setting in Catalina that needs to be changed. As I am not a Mac person, I can't provide details, however if you search these forums, I'm sure you will find it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 20, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you,I will check it out

Mark

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 20, 2020 0
GoldingD LATEST
LEGEND ,
May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Outside of Lightroom Classic, on the MACOS, bring up System Preferences, select Security and Privacy, select Privacy tab, scroll down to Files and Folders, for Lightroom Classic, and while you are at it, for Photoshop, make sure all bixes are checked.

65036A33-EA69-48B0-B0A9-E593197FA614.png

see: https://nektony.com/duplicate-finder-free/folders-permission

some people also need to add Lightroom Classic to Full Disk Access, and if you store catalogs or Photos in the MACOS folder PHOTOS, scroll up to PHOTOS and add Lightroom Classic.

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 20, 2020 0