• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant see Camera profile option in Calibration

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2018 Apr 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have just downloaded the classic CC version and wanting to switch to camera standard profile under the camera calibration menu.

All I can select is the 'process' section, can't see an option to change camera profile.

Last LR version I used was 5, unsure if this has changed since then?

Any help appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 08, 2018 Apr 08, 2018

Profiles are in a new place!

All the info is here-

New features summary for the October 2017 and later releases of Lightroom Classic CC

Lightroom Classic CC v7.3 | April 2018

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 08, 2018 Apr 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Profiles are in a new place!

All the info is here-

New features summary for the October 2017 and later releases of Lightroom Classic CC

Lightroom Classic CC v7.3 | April 2018

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 06, 2018 Jun 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't see anything in your link about where the camera calibration has moved to. It only tells which cameras are supported. I get LR Classic CC via Creative Cloud, and I have the latest updates. The only two calibration sections at bottom of the right panel in my LR has to do with lenses (when I click "Enable Profile Corrections) and color; not the camera name. Scott Kelby mentions it in his tour, but I don't see it.

If I overlooked it, please advise. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can see mine in the basic panel under develop now. At the top just underneath treatment is profile. Click on that and go browse.

Then scroll down to camera matching and select camera standard.

You can then click the star in the top right corner to add it to your favorites so you don't have to go through the menu each time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The different camera profiles that were previously available in the calibration section have been moved. They are now located directly beneath the histogram in the basic panel in the Develop module. They will not be listed by camera model. The only camera specific profiles that will be available will be the profiles created for the model which took the images. The other profiles that are available are general profiles that will work with any camera.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 25, 2018 Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, they're not! he's not talking about picture profiles, but camera profiles! they're gone! you only get Color, Monochorme and some useless, Vintage, etc...

Before you could have costume profiles, like RNI, if you bought it. Thats the one i used, and now all my pictures look different! because i can't choose it!

Lightroom does tell me which camera profile its using, but it says profile missing.

ADOBE BRING back Camera profiles! I just installed this thing today, and its useless! i have to still use Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC 2015.14  If i don't use it, most of my most recent photos, 2 years back, look very different!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Edit: See your other post for better answer! - Camera Profiles disappeared!

Purchased PRESETS that include PROFILES need instructions from the supplier! (RNI support)

My reply to above post-

but camera profiles!

I can only say that I see all the Camera profiles I would need- both the Nikon profiles and my own profiles created from the xRite Color Checker chart (set as favorites)-

You will only see Camera Profiles for Camera proprietary raw photos (NEF, CR2, ARW, etc) - so you will NOT see Camera Profiles if you are Developing a JPG or TIFF file.

I just installed this thing today

So what "thing" did you install?  (Post a screen-clip of your report from- MENU: HELP>SYSTEM INFO...)

What Camera model/number are the files from?

What file-type are the photos you are developing?

ScreenShot190.jpg

And if I edit a raw from my Canon G1x I see these-

ScreenShot191.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I don't see any of that, all I get are Basic, and the ones listed below your profiles.. Artistic, B&W, etc...

The thing I installed is Lightroom CC Classic, it doesn't work there, but it does work on Photoshop Lightroom CC 2015.

Of course im using RAW files, CR2, RAF and ARW files all I get is Matrix as the Camera profile its using, from DNG files I get the Camera profile i was using RNI 4.03, but it says its missing, and no matter how many times i import them, they won't ever show up, and its not recognizing The proper camera profiles as well.

Is there a way to uninstall Camera Raw? I think it might be corrupted 

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2018-09-25 at 09.34.04.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-09-25 at 09.34.52.jpgScreen Shot 2018-09-25 at 09.35.35.jpgScreen Shot 2018-09-25 at 09.36.02.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So... ...Here's what I've found... ...Most adjustment presets you build with any app outside of lightroom or photoshop, even if done through plugins, won't show up becuase they are not recognized.  However, if you were to say... ...load the item into the dng profile editor, and then create it as a recipe or preset in DNG format, bingo.  They will be usable in lightroom as a preset, showing up on the left side.  The downside to all of this? If I profile anything and try to use it out of the gate... ...blip... ...I then have to spend more time to take that profile, load it into the profile creator, check it, and then save it again with a different name and import that one.  Convaluted.  Really.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can find the calibration option in Lightroom Classic:

Go to Window on the top menu - Panels - then check Calibration.

Now you have calibration under effects.

Enjoy!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2023 Nov 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tell me, the Calibration Panel is there, but there is no “profile” line for selecting “Camera portrait and others. How can I return the profile selection line or where was it moved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 10, 2023 Nov 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You’ve posted to an ancient thread. It is highly unlikely that the issue described in this thread, though not impossible, is the same one you are currently experiencing. Rather than resurrect an old thread that is seemingly similar, you are better off posting to a new thread with fresh, complete information, including system information, a complete description of the problem, and step-by-step instructions for reproduction. 

If the issue is the same, we will merge you back into the appropriate location. 

Thank you!

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines