• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant sync develop settings

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

every time I do it corrupts the image I do it do. this has only happened on the recent update. if I revert to import and edit each photo one by one everything turns out fine, but if I sync the develop settings it ruins all the photos. would get errors that would say "an internal math error occured" and the image will not render.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How does sync ruin (corrupt) the image? Are you unable to open the original file in Photoshop? How many images are your trying to sync at one time? Are your images on an external drive or your local drive? What OS are you running?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10 up to date, local drive, most I try to sync preset settings is 5-10 photos at a time if its a similar sequence in the photo (sports) and I've never had a problem with this before. only happened on 2 new things 1 (new camera, Canon R6), 2 latest Lightroom update. if i sync one by one it seems to work, but after 10-20 images of doing this it corrupts it to where the image will not load and continuously buffer at 100% or from the zoomed in detail view of sharpen section.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the detail. I did have a similar incident while testing although it didn't appear to have anything to do with syncing settings. I thought it was odd (macbook with catalina - nothing new)... the image stayed zoomed in to the detail and tapping the space bar didn't return the scale to Fit to window as usual. When I restarted Lightroom I couldn't get it to happen again. Have you restarted Lightroom? Can you try it again after restarting and see if the problem occurs again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines