• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cant update lightroom

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi so i'm trying to update lightroom classic. i've had it for 3 years and all updates has been fine, but recently when i was trying to update lightroom it didn't work. So what's happening is that i get to around 80-90% of the download but after dat it just stops, i mean i waited for 1 hour and same thing nothing has happend still at 90%. After that i tried to contact adobe support due to i couldn't find any answers to my problem thru the internet. So after whriting to one of adobe's agent i had come nowher. So after that i did try to download lightroom for free from the internet, and it worked so i fought that if i now had it installed i just needed to update it, but nope same thing, after 80% it's just stop. Now 2 days later i've havn't come anywhere so i am thinking of completly remove lightroom from my pc, but then all my presets will also get deleted. And also it's pretty funny because i can download lightroom for the web, indesign and illustrator with no problem at all just lightroom classic cc.

I will be happy if someone could help me.

Stay safe. 

best regards Gustaf.

I'll get it done
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exact version of Lightroom do you have installed? What version of Windows are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please post your System Information as Lightroom Classic (LrC) reports it. In LrC click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Paste that information into a reply. Please present all information from first line down to and including Plug-in Info. Info after Plug-in info can be cut as that is just so much dead space to us non-Techs.

davidg36166309_0-1594665410297.png

davidg36166309_1-1594665410297.png

davidg36166309_2-1594665410298.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines