• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

catalog cannot be open because it's too new

Explorer ,
Dec 27, 2019 Dec 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative cloud crashed and I received the following error msg so I clicked on the lonk and reinstalled CC again.

screenshot_130.jpg

After installing CC I opened it up and received this so I started reinstalling the apps.

screenshot_131.jpg

So after reinstalling LR classic, I tried opening to see how much adobe screwed up my catalog but was unable to tell as I now am getting the following error msg.

screenshot_133.jpg

So I decided to check if there was an update to the CC that I just DL and installed from your site from your link and I'm not surprised but there are updates to the program that I just Dl from your link.

screenshot_134.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

... and what's your question and/or problem now?

Please explain more detailed.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try opening Lr from here after you  have installed the lates update. Are  you getting the same message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My first assumption is that you have more than one version of Lightroom Classic installed. This is not normal. Usually this takes a bit of trickery to accomplish as the Adobe applications want to uninstall the old while installing the new.

So launch Lightroom Classic. See if you still get the error, create a new catalog if you cannot open the existing catalog. Click on Help, click on System Info, and note the Lightroom Classic version.

What is it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines