• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Catalog problem

New Here ,
May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I've been using Lightroom for 2-3 years now. I use to go back up my catalogs every time I closed Lightroom classic.The last 6-7 months I've been working with Lightroom mobile only because it's faster for me to edit and deliver my final shots to clients. However, I recently had to take pictures at a wedding. When I went to use Lightroom classic to edit the pictures from the wedding, I noticed none of the albums or pictures that were on my Lightroom mobile were on Lightroom classic. I clicked sync to update Lightroom classic but I keep getting a error message that says I'm using the wrong catalog. I've tried opening another catalog but it never updates. Do I need to delete my entire Lightroom classic library and start over? Will Lightroom mobile automatically update Lightroom classic? I just want my Lightroom classic to sync and update with my Lightroom mobile so that I can edit in Lightroom classic just like I edit in Lightroom mobile.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you know which catalogue you were using to sync? Its name should be should be shown in the dialog box when yo try to enable sync in the current catalogue. Ideally, that synced catalogue is the one you should open and allow to sync. Why wouldn't you do that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines