Highlighted

Catalog settings

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey people, I need some help here. I just purtchased a new external hard drive for my images to expand my stroage capacity. I am planning to move all of my images over to this new drive since it is almost 5 times the size of my existing drive. If I do this, will I lose my LR catalog developement settings for all my existing images? Also, can I move my catalog to this drive and retain all my settings as well or what will that affect? Thanks

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator} 

Topics

Feature request, How to, Mac, Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Catalog settings

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey people, I need some help here. I just purtchased a new external hard drive for my images to expand my stroage capacity. I am planning to move all of my images over to this new drive since it is almost 5 times the size of my existing drive. If I do this, will I lose my LR catalog developement settings for all my existing images? Also, can I move my catalog to this drive and retain all my settings as well or what will that affect? Thanks

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator} 

Topics

Feature request, How to, Mac, Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?