Highlighted

Catolouge folders showing zero??

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, hoping I can explain this clearly. When I open LR in the Library panel I can see my current catolouge and all it's sub folders, the issue is each folder is showing a total of 0 images. When I look up these folders through windows explorer I can see all images are there. LR isn't saying I have missing photos it's just saying I have zero photos?? Any help on what to do would be great.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by gary_sc | Adobe Community Professional

Hi Rodpatto,

I can see in your screenshot that every folder there has sub-folders. The reason why the main folder is showing zero is that you have a settingset to show that.

Go to your Library menu, and down to Photo in Subfolders and select that. Unselect that to undo it.

Good luck!

2020-06-04_09-38-46.png

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Catolouge folders showing zero??

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, hoping I can explain this clearly. When I open LR in the Library panel I can see my current catolouge and all it's sub folders, the issue is each folder is showing a total of 0 images. When I look up these folders through windows explorer I can see all images are there. LR isn't saying I have missing photos it's just saying I have zero photos?? Any help on what to do would be great.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by gary_sc | Adobe Community Professional

Hi Rodpatto,

I can see in your screenshot that every folder there has sub-folders. The reason why the main folder is showing zero is that you have a settingset to show that.

Go to your Library menu, and down to Photo in Subfolders and select that. Unselect that to undo it.

Good luck!

2020-06-04_09-38-46.png

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 04, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Next to All Photographs, what number does Lightroom show?

I withdraw my question as I think Gary SC has nailed it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 04, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rodpatto,

Good luck!

2020-06-04_09-38-46.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 04, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Gary, I will have a look at that - my daughter was going through some of her shots and said she clicked on something?? I guess you found what that was - Thank you

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 04, 2020 0
rodpatto LATEST
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Legend!!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 04, 2020 0