• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Centered Crop Overlay - 2x2 Grid - How To

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While cropping, it is common to align a part of the image exactly in the center of the frame, which was difficult to do precisely with a 3x3 grid overlay. However, now you have an option to use a 2x2 grid overlay while cropping an image. This centered crop overlay provides guidance on the center of the image and allows you to precisely crop your image.

I am failing to find how to enable this "2x2 grid overlay". Am I missing a really simple button? Thanks!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Press the o (Lower case O/OH) key to cycle through all of the Crop Overlay choices.

So yes you were missing a key shortcut. But not anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Press the o (Lower case O/OH) key to cycle through all of the Crop Overlay choices.

So yes you were missing a key shortcut. But not anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh perfect, thank you very much. Never did I think I'd be crying out for another button in a menu but if this can only be accessed with a keyboard shortcut perhaps it is a candidate for a button next to "Aspect" in the crop menu?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your Wish Is My Command!

2020-06-20 10_08_26-LR Classic V9 Catalog - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Develop.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines