• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change PC Lightroom layout to be like Mac layout

Community Beginner ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I search tutorials on YouTube, everyone uses a mac.  I can't follow along because Adobe for whatever reason decided to make the layout different on PC.  It's really annoying.  Anyway, how do I change it to a Mac layout (without getting a Mac) so I can follow these tutorials and guides?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm scratching my head on this one a bit.  They're pretty similar.  Can you post a screen shot of what you're trying to achieve?

There are many Windows based tutorials out there!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The UI for Windows and Mac is near enough identical that you'd be hard pressed to tell the difference. So, the answer to your question is no. That being said, are you sure that the issue isn't that you're looking at tutorials for Lightroom Classic when your version is Lightroom Desktop or vice versa? I've atatched a screenshot showing a section of the Lightroom Classic UI (left) and Lightroom Desktop UI (right). Maybe you could indicate which of these two UIs matches your version of Lightroom.

Untitled-1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines