• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change the Main Widows default view setting

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know of a way I change the Main Widows default setting?

After each import of new photos, my view preference of Loupe is reset to Grid, even though I have the grid on the bottom of the screen. I don't know if I'm going crazy, but it seemed to start changing recently. I don't remember ever being frustrated with this before. All my searches around fixing this come up empty. I know I can hit (E) and switch it back, but I wish it didn't reset my preference after every import. Any ideas?

Thank you in advance. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Make sure you've unchecked the option Select The Current/Previous Import Collection During Import. When that option is set, then Import will switch to the Previous Import collection in grid view, showing the thumbnails of the newly imported photos.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines