• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changes to lens correction tab in upgrade from LR 6.0 to LR 6.14

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2020 Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am watching Lightroom tutorials using LR 6.0 however I have LR 6.14. There are some variations in the Develop module on the Lens Correction Tab.

LR 6.0 has 4 subtabs ( Basic. Profile. Colour. Manual) whereas LR 6.14 only has 2. ( Profile and Manual)

Does anyone know where the functionality of the Basic and Colour tabs may be found in LR 6.14.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post from the Get Started forum to the Program Specific forum, LR Classic.

And yes it has changed. Possibly the Transform Tab.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The old Lens Corrections panel was split into the Lens Corrections and Transformation panels. If I remember correctly, that was with Lightroom 6.8. It was just a split (because perspective corrections are not lens corrections), nothing more. The functionality is still the same.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines