Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing Adobe Lightroom to Lightroom Classic

Community Beginner ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

How can I switch from Adobe Lightroom to Lightroom Classic? Do I need to change my subscription on my account? Do I need to delete AL and install LC? 

Thank you for your time.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us the version NUMBER of your Lightroom now. We need the version NUMBER and not words.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC. I cannot find a number of my Lightroom. I chose this plan for beginners, currently paying 12 euros/month.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to account.adobe.com (and sign in if you are not automatically signed in)

Click on View Plan Details

Click on Change Plans (you want the "Photography Plan" which contains Lightroom Classic, do not be confused by the names of the other plans, one of which is the "Lightroom Plan" which is NOT what you want)

FYI -- All Adobe products have the version number under Help->System Info, usually the fourth or fifth line from the top.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much! With your help I could switch to Lightroom Classic! Wish you all the best!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines