• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing computer discs, can't open my LR catalog

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm owning my license for LR6. I have now changed my computer discs to get more storage. I have installed LR with my license number, and it opens fine, but I can not open the catalog I used before, and can't reach my work.

The catalog path has the sme name as before, but LR just tells me to imprt, which I will not..... 😞

I will, immediatly as I have LR up and running, go for a subscription , but have to get this working first...

Can someone please help me?

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator}

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The catalog path might be the same as it was previously. But is the disk name or drive letter where the images are stored the same as it was previously? Have you simply double-clicked on the existing catalog to see if Lightroom will start and open that catalog? It sounds as if Lightroom opened and created a new empty catalog.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you post a screenshot of the storage destination of your .LRCAT catalog file?

What are the error messages you see when it fails to open? (please post that also if you can)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines