Highlighted

Classic vs CC

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic is pretty slow on my 2012 MacBook Pro. Would CC run any faster? TIA

Topics

Mac, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Classic vs CC

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic is pretty slow on my 2012 MacBook Pro. Would CC run any faster? TIA

Topics

Mac, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are comparing apples to oranges. Speed of program A does not indicate the speed of program B. (Although, the exact answer is something you can find out yourself ... try it and see)

What is slow in Lightroom Classic? Be specific, provide details. Also provide your hardware as shown in Help->System Info and software versions from Help->System Info as well.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide details of your OS installed on your Mac i.e. exact version number?

Also the Lightroom Classic you presently have installed?

Regards, Denis: System iMac mid-2015, 5K 27” monitor, macOS10.15.6: LrC 9.4, Lr 3.4.1, Ps 21.2.3, Camera OM-D E-M1.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines