• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Clipping doesnt work after i use my presets

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, today i ran into a problem with clipping. I saw that if i use my preset or paste settings from one photo to another one the clipping will not show up, but in original unedited, raw photo clipping works. I have also discovered that in some pictures if i had on color grading tab luminance set less than -1, clipping did not show up but if i set that on 0 or more i could see clipped areas, but this worked only on some photos. I tried reseting Lightroom and i know about J key on keyboard, also i know that the areas which did not show up clipping were really blown away. Sorry for my English, and thanks for help!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think i found where the problem was. In tone curve i had a bit lifted shadows and also i pulled down the highlights little bit. I am beginner so still a lot to learn 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines