Cloud storage full but files & archives empty

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once I got the notification that my cloud storage was almost full I decided to go ahead and delete most of my files in Lightroom. On the desktop app, it let me delete them and when I went online to clear out any files or archived files from the cloud, there was nothing there. My phone app and the desktop app both say im out of storage so I can't upload any of my new work. I've already played the waiting game for a few weeks to see if the storage just needed some time to free up after deleting but it hasn't helped. Please help me!!!!

Please note that under the activity tab when I'm looking at my assets online it says that 0 of 20 gb is being used. It's the app on my desktop and phone that say my storage has exceeded my 20 gb. I've already tried uninstalling and re-installing.

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 12, 2017 3
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should check Deleted option at once it might possible all deleted items are present there. Check it if find your items in Deleted category simply delete all items parmenantly and bang you have your full space.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 11, 2020 1
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, this does not work. There are just two deleted images shown but I'm told that I have more than 20GB used of 20GB allowance.

Is this long-standing issue an effort to extort customers. Very poor experience.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 27, 2020 0
Participant ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me, after a day of frustration.

Maybe I missed something, but I think Adobe could have made it a little clearer how to delete files and get some storage back.

Of course if I was synical I would say that they're hoping you would get so frustrated that you just buy extra storage...

Maybe there's a youtube video of how to do it.  I should have looked there first.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 07, 2020 0