• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cloud storage full but files & archives empty

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2017 Nov 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once I got the notification that my cloud storage was almost full I decided to go ahead and delete most of my files in Lightroom. On the desktop app, it let me delete them and when I went online to clear out any files or archived files from the cloud, there was nothing there. My phone app and the desktop app both say im out of storage so I can't upload any of my new work. I've already played the waiting game for a few weeks to see if the storage just needed some time to free up after deleting but it hasn't helped. Please help me!!!!

Please note that under the activity tab when I'm looking at my assets online it says that 0 of 20 gb is being used. It's the app on my desktop and phone that say my storage has exceeded my 20 gb. I've already tried uninstalling and re-installing.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 12, 2017 Nov 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So online ( Adobe Photoshop Lightroom  ) you see nothing? Perhaps you have files stored in the creative cloud disk part. Those are in Adobe Creative Cloud . If both are empty you should have the full storage available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 21, 2018 Jan 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a resolution to this problem? I even "Deleted All Data" but it still says my cloud storage is full.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Delete All Data clears the Lighrroom Mobile content, but your cloud storage also includes Adobe Creative Cloud files. The archive contains stuff that you have deleted and uses space.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked in all the creative cloud archives and don't see any files there either. I haven't used the creative cloud for several months. Thanks for the idea though!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 10, 2018 Mar 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ultimately the only resokution  for me was to call customer support. Three or four days later the issue was resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2018 Mar 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also dealing with this issue. My cloud storage says I am over my limit even after I have deleted everything, including all my archived folders. I have deleted everything except a few (less then 10) select photos from my local folder (creative cloud folder on my computer) in addition to the web folder. Can anyone help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 09, 2018 Mar 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here.

This is what I did.

Opened Lightroom CLASSIC.

Went to Preferences.

Chose Lightroom Sync tab

Chose 'Delete All Synced Data'

Another screen opened giving the option 'Go to Lr Web to proceed'

* That page had a 'Delete Lightroom Library' option

Clicked it and followed the instructions.

Problem solved - for me.

* I could not find anywhere on my Adobe account with a link to that 'Delete All Synced Data' page. Had to go through LR Classic.

I could not delete 'All Photos' in Lightroom CC because the 813 images had not finished uploading.

Creating an Album did nothing to help, because the 813 images had not finished uploading.

They had not finished uploading because I bought a new Mac (please note: it's not a MAC), and deleted all Adobe software and images from the old Mac (which is not a MAC).

Adobe Cloud could not cope with this situation, it seems.

SDG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2018 Mar 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for detailing this workflow...I had the same problem when first using Lightroom CC (Cloud library choked on too many files for 20GB), and this worked for me also — as you say, there's no equivalent option to delete the Lightroom library anywhere else I could see, other than in Lightroom Classic CC.  Very poor usability.

I think I'll keep to Classic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for this. I was having the same issue. It was very frustrating!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. This is exactly what I needed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2022 Jan 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! Adobe apps are wonderful but their cloud world is really bewildering 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a million. I have cleared everything possible, it was so frustrating. now it's fixed!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2018 Mar 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cloud shows 17GB out of 20 used but when i go through Assets there are no files to account for the 17GB ,and after i archived then permanently deleted what was showing, no change

If i have 17GB used then where are my files??

And we are supposed to trust Adobe with all of our precious photographs?

Not any time soon.

For sure not until they open up Lightroom CC connectivity to 3rd Party Cloud storage services like Google, Microsoft, Amazon or others (Flickr, SmugMug . . . .) which are already being used with annual plans by many including myself.

Unfortunate all around.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2018 Jun 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FIX / Solved my problem.

My storage was "full" at 20gb but the folder had only 10gb.

- Open the folder on the browser

- Go to folder "Deleted"

- Selected everything and delete permanently

- The storage space will be updated

In my case, the deleted folder had 1,1gb, but when I deleted it I had 9gb cleaned.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are Number One.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2023 Feb 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

O M G...I've been having this issue over a year, thank you so much 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2018 Aug 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your deleted folder! Fixed the issue for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2018 Sep 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried your solutions here, even I got in touch with Adobe. Share my screen with customer support, and they pointed out that the files on my user root folder was causing that problem. Not just Creative Cloud Files, but Applications, Desktop, Documents, Download, Google Drive, Movies, Music, Pictures, Projects and Public... yes... Anyway. 629Mb are still MIA. So I'm open to suggestions! I don't want to deal with that guy from tech support anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2019 Feb 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like a server-side issue, perhaps. If that's the case, you're gonna have to go through support. But, as Gutivis​ said, check Deleted on the website version of the Creative Cloud folder, if you haven't already. That's what I did. Turns out desktop end doesn't give you the option to actually delete.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2019 Jun 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same with me. Poor support (last time it took 6 week to resolve the same problem. Web browser does not show files in "Deleted" section so I can not remove them permanently. I can see the files in mobile app but thereis no "select all" option to remove them. It seems the system has a problem with files others than pure jpg or raw files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2019 Mar 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue and didn't even know that lightroom.adobe.com existed before searching online led me to this page. There (and only there) was a folder with 500ish photos called "Sync Errors" which were hogging the cloud storage. ProTip from a few more minutes of hassle after that: while you can't ctrl/cmd-"A" to select everything (and I assume there's a lot of stuff in yours as well given the issue), you can click the popup check box (which was the confusing part in this specific case) in the first image and then shift-click the popup checkbox in the last image to select everything and delete all in one fell swoop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2022 Jan 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This solution worked for me. I had deleted everything including the already deleted folder in adobe cloud account but I was still being warned in Lightroom that my storage was full. So I went to lightroom.adobe.com and deleted the 900 sync errors and then deleted the deleted files again and everything cleaned up nicely.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2023 Jul 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also helped for me, thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2023 Jul 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Enjoy! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines