• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Collection "From Lr mobile" is missing - won't import from cloud

New Here ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have imported RAW images for the first time to LR on my ipad and they won't appear on my Macbook pro in Collections. I don't have a collection called From Lr mobile (I may have accidentally deleted it some time ago). How can I fix this? 

Images are all visible on my ipad and via browser to lightroom.adobe.com so I know they have synced up to the cloud.

I have only previously imported into the Macbook and then created a collection from a folder and then sync has worked as expected as images are then available on my ipad

Can someone help me please? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you assigned a specific library for the images in Lightroom Mobile they will not be seen as a collection in Lightroom Classic on your computer but will show as one folder for your device. See the screen capture it shows where my mobile images are stored in LR Classic.

Screenshot 2020-05-28 at 9.16.44 AM.png

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In Library, in the Catalog panel on the left, is there an All Synced Photos? Are the photos in there? If so, right click them and go to the collection, and/or go to the folder in Library. This will show you where they have been stored.

Ensure Sync isn't paused - go into Preferences, Sync.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines