Highlighted

Collection Set does not appear for import

New Here ,
May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Lightroom Classic, Release 9.2.1 for PC.

I created two new Collection Sets and created several collection and collection sets within them. Photos were imported and processed. I then created a third new Collection Set named Virginia and a collection inside of it. When I went to import pictures into the new collection, the Collection Set named Virginia is not showing in the list of available collections to add to.

I've shutdown and started LR, and the PC.

I can create a new Collection and it appears in the list of collections I can import to, but a Collection Set does not show up in the available collections I can import to. 

TOPICS
Import and export, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Collection Set does not appear for import

New Here ,
May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Lightroom Classic, Release 9.2.1 for PC.

I created two new Collection Sets and created several collection and collection sets within them. Photos were imported and processed. I then created a third new Collection Set named Virginia and a collection inside of it. When I went to import pictures into the new collection, the Collection Set named Virginia is not showing in the list of available collections to add to.

I've shutdown and started LR, and the PC.

I can create a new Collection and it appears in the list of collections I can import to, but a Collection Set does not show up in the available collections I can import to. 

TOPICS
Import and export, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 18, 2020 0
Jim-G LATEST
New Here ,
May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ii looks like I jumped the gun and got ahead of myself. After Creating the new Collection Set I had a brain freeze and forgot to create a collection inside of it so I had someplace to put the photos! I guess it's time to take a break.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 18, 2020 0