Highlighted

Collections in LR Classic 2020

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Morning

I am a new user to the community and a beginner with lightroom. I would prefer to use LR Classic as I don't always have access to the internet.

I recently updated my Lightroom Classic, however I am no longer able to import my photos into a collection during import. I am also not able to drag and drop imported photos into a collection.

Can anyone please help?

Bino

[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]
[Moving from generic Start/Help forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Collections in LR Classic 2020

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Morning

I am a new user to the community and a beginner with lightroom. I would prefer to use LR Classic as I don't always have access to the internet.

I recently updated my Lightroom Classic, however I am no longer able to import my photos into a collection during import. I am also not able to drag and drop imported photos into a collection.

Can anyone please help?

Bino

[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]
[Moving from generic Start/Help forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines