Collections not Syncing to Mobile in other catalogues

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently created a new catalogue for 2021. This was something new for me that I did to help improve the speed and functionality of lightroom. 

However, now lightroom collections aren't syncing to my mobile lightroom app. I have created a bunch of new collections and there is no sync toggle button on the left side of the collection sets. Is this something that I need to adjust in my phone app or is this a bug?

Amber

TOPICS
Bug, How to, Mac, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you using only one Lr-Classic Catalog to Sync with the Cloud?  (Lr-Classic Sync only works from ONE Catalog on ONE computer.)

Starting a "new catalog" would suggest that you are trying to sync a different catalog.

Have you 'turned on' the sync in the new Lightroom-Classic Catalog? You would see a message asking if your want this new catalog as the 'one' to sync!

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 10.2, Photoshop 22.3, Lightroom 4.2, Windows-10 Nikon DSLR.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines