Highlighted

Color (Aberration) Issue in LrCC Display

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the new Lightroom Classic last week and pulled in some photos I took of eagles yesterday. It was only my second time shooting with my new Nikon 500mm f5.6 PF and I was horrified to see what I thought was chromatic aberration in the pine needles.

Lightroom ClassicLightroom Classic

I tried to clean it up but nothing worked. So I sent it into Photoshop CC and it disappeared...

Screen Shot 2019-11-26 at 6.47.08 AM.png

No other changes, no adjustments applied.

I'm certainly thankful that it's not actually there, but I'm experiencing it with a huge percentage of the photos I took that have these pine needles in them. It's obviously something with the display but only in Lr. I've messed with some settings but nothing changes it, and their presence in Lightroom makes it extremely difficult to do my raw editing. What do I need to do to fix this?!

Topics

Bug, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Color (Aberration) Issue in LrCC Display

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the new Lightroom Classic last week and pulled in some photos I took of eagles yesterday. It was only my second time shooting with my new Nikon 500mm f5.6 PF and I was horrified to see what I thought was chromatic aberration in the pine needles.

Lightroom ClassicLightroom Classic

I tried to clean it up but nothing worked. So I sent it into Photoshop CC and it disappeared...

Screen Shot 2019-11-26 at 6.47.08 AM.png

No other changes, no adjustments applied.

I'm certainly thankful that it's not actually there, but I'm experiencing it with a huge percentage of the photos I took that have these pine needles in them. It's obviously something with the display but only in Lr. I've messed with some settings but nothing changes it, and their presence in Lightroom makes it extremely difficult to do my raw editing. What do I need to do to fix this?!

Topics

Bug, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never mind - color me a dumb@$$. Somehow the highlight blowout indicator got clicked on. It doesn't show a peak in the histogram, but sure enough.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines