• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color cast displaying in LR differently thank PS

Explorer ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I came across something different the other day.  I was working on an image in PSCC using frequency separation to eliminate foot prints on a desert landscape (worked great) but when the image was saved to LR CC I noticed a strong magenta color cast in the shadows.  This was not present when I went to Books nor when I took it back to PSCC to size for print.  Has anyone else seen this?  It seems to be happening since I upgraded to LR 10 and Big Sur on my iMac.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Duplicate posting, Appears to be an issue in the community today. Will ignore this one, will reply in other one, newer one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.  My first post had a misspelling and I didn't know how to edit the original.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

At the bottom, click on More, hopefully you can then select Edit, but problems have occurred in the past with newer members not being provided that option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines