• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color Changing on Import to Photoshop after update

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After updating to the newest versions of LR and PS this week, the colors of my images that I'm pulling into Photoshop from Lightroom are changing. I haven't changed any external editing settings that I had before, but it seems like nothing I do to adjust those are fixing it. I've heard this from several other photographers too. Is there a fix for this? Adobe customer service couldn't even fix it when they logged into my system remotely. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Put Lightroom and Photoshop side by side on one screen, make a screenshot and post that.

BTW don't attach the image, put it directly in the thread. There's an insert image icon in the reply box toolbar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EDE79B55-8AEF-47DE-8908-78A3FD840413.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you make an actual screenshot on the computer, instead of photographing it with your phone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did take an actual screenshot on my Mac, but uploaded it from my phone. Color looks the same that way as it did on my computer before I saved it to the cloud and pulled it up in my phone. It's a clear problem with the color on an already carefully calibrated Mac. 

Software is all up to date on OS, PS and LR.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is NOT a Screen shot. That is a Photogragh taken with your iPhone.

This is a Screen Shot.

2020-10-29 20_53_11-Shadow.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok you know what I posted the wrong photo but instead of being helpful and understanding that it CLEARLY shows a difference in color no matter what kind of photo it is, you're being disrespectful. Don't help, I'm sure you won't know the actual fix for it anyway. ✌🏻✌🏻

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines