• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color filter flags have tiny bit of color (single pixel maybe) on the filmstrip panel.

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2020 Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Color filter flags have tiny bit of color (single pixel maybe) on the filmstrip panel, whole box used to show the color. tried different screen resolutions. Same on laptop and main PC. Any ideas on how to get it visible again ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please include a screen shot of the LR Classic window showing what you are seeing.

To my knowledge there is no Color filter Flag. There is a Color Label. The Color Lable is just a boarder around the actual image in both the Grid view and the filmstrip.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post a screen-capture of the issue.

Also, please let us know the exact versions of your OS and Lightroom.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

lightroom1.jpg

Using latest windows 10 and lightroom cc classic, the color labels are hard to see.

I think it is because its started on a 4k monitor with the the "recommended 150%" scaling on display properties, if I set the scale to 100% and restart they are normal.

If I restart the PC and initially start lightroom on a lower resolution monitor it is also normal, I can then drag it to the 4k monitor and it remains normal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To me, that looks like a bug.

I'll forward ...

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bug is known and is being worked on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update: It is announced to be fixed in the next release (9.3). Don't ask when .... I don't know;-)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines