• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color/Paper Profiles not working -not visible- since last update LR Classic 9.3?

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem that came upp recently!
When I print from LR I choose the correct paper profile under Color Management in the Print Module.
Here I have all my paper profiles but since update 9.3 I only have three option in the drop down list under Profile:

- Managed by Printer
- Canson RagPhoto paper profile
- Other

I lack at least 10 paper profiles here that I had before. When I click on Other to add them once again, Lightroom hangs until I press the Escape key and then it comes back.

When I check the Print option in Photoshop, all profiles are there and it work as it should. But in Lightroom, I only have one profile which I cannot change in any way.

I have not done anything to the computer (Win 10) more than updating to the latest Adobe products and maybe a Windows update or two. I have also tried to go back to older version of Lightroom Classic without success. So something weird is going on... 😉

Anyone seens this problem before and what can one do to solve it?

Many thanks /Anders

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SOLVED!
Okay, Someone else had similar problem  which I tried out and it solved the problem!
I edited one of my own print template (.lrtemplate) with Notepad and updated the search path to the ICC-profiles. I wrote C:\WINDOWS instead of C:\Windows and suddenly Lightroom found all the paper profiles. This must be a Lightroom bug as I see it. It can only read the Windows folder with CAPITALS...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
ทักๆ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines