Colours have changed dramatically in Lightroom

Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys,

This is my first time posting so apologies if I don't do it correctly.  I need help please and any advice would be gratefully received. 

I was playing around with in-camera double exposures for a client who does yoga and mindfulness.  Last week I made this double exposure of her hand, which was a silhouette and then double exposed it with dew on grass.  It's not edited but it gives the idea.  I sent the green version to her to check that she likes the direction I am going with this and thats why I still have a low res copy.

My problem is that when I went back into LR Classic this week the colours in the raw file are not the original colours of green grass but funky yellow colours instead.  It's not an issue of screen calibration, this is something that has happened to the file.  The original in the folder on my Mac still looks fine but when I pulled it into Camera Raw to see if that would make a difference, the colours changed to the funky yellow too.

I'd really appreciate if anyone could advise me on this.  I've tried resetting the file in Lr and reimporting it but the same thing happens.

Kind Regards

Karen

TOPICS
New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Colours have changed dramatically in Lightroom

Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys,

This is my first time posting so apologies if I don't do it correctly.  I need help please and any advice would be gratefully received. 

I was playing around with in-camera double exposures for a client who does yoga and mindfulness.  Last week I made this double exposure of her hand, which was a silhouette and then double exposed it with dew on grass.  It's not edited but it gives the idea.  I sent the green version to her to check that she likes the direction I am going with this and thats why I still have a low res copy.

My problem is that when I went back into LR Classic this week the colours in the raw file are not the original colours of green grass but funky yellow colours instead.  It's not an issue of screen calibration, this is something that has happened to the file.  The original in the folder on my Mac still looks fine but when I pulled it into Camera Raw to see if that would make a difference, the colours changed to the funky yellow too.

I'd really appreciate if anyone could advise me on this.  I've tried resetting the file in Lr and reimporting it but the same thing happens.

Kind Regards

Karen

TOPICS
New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to the Lightroom Classic forum from Download & Install

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2020 0
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's a forum bug that makes it impossible to download attachments.

Please post a reply to this thread, and insert the images directly in the post, using the Insert Photos button in the toolbar.

Insert-photos.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2020 0
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please see others' comments on inserting the screen capture. Have you tried resetting the adjustments created in Lightroom?

warmly/j

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2020 0
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just guessing but try to select the camera standard profile in the develop module instead of Adobe color

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-11-13 at 13.00.41.jpgRS5B0366 copy.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2020 0