• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Como transferir catálogos de forma mais rápida para outra pessoa

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Existe alguma forma de trasnferir um catalogo para outra pessoa de forma "altomatica", Edito a minha imagens em conjunto com outra pessoa, eu faço uma parte da edição e ele faz outra, mas temos que nos delocar um pra casa do outro para passar as imagens, quero saber entrão se a aguma forma de transferir esse catalogo por uma nuvem por exemplo?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"Is there any way to transfer a catalog to another person in a "altomatica" way, Edit my images together with another person, I do one part of the edition and he does another, but we have to move one to each other's house to pass the images, I want to know if the aguma way to transfer this catalog by a cloud for example?"

(Sorry I only have 'English')

No automatic way.

1) Have the Catalog and photos on an external hard-drive (SSD) and swap this with the other person.

2) 'Export as a CATALOG' with Smart Previews : Send (Dropbox) to other person who edits ths catalog : Returns Catalog to you : You 'Import from another CATALOG'.

MULTIPLE COMPUTERS- How to use (Lightroom Queen)

https://support.photographersedit.com/hc/en-us/articles/202254619-Prepping-Files-to-Send

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines