Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

COMPLAINTS

Explorer ,
Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Case number ADB-5782301-M2X7

At midnight UK time, on Saturday 9th Feb 2018 and after 3.5 hours with a support technician, I deliberately had to break  the connection as he was making bigger and bigger mistakes which even I as a lapsed computer technician could see he was floundering and out of his depth. He'd spent all the time he was online with me creating files to make Lightroom work and then putting them in folders they were not meant to be in or all over the desktop. The culmination of my worries was when he copied an 11 Gigabyte file from the desktop into my private letters folder and twice attempted to delete the whole of the Ligtroom/Bridge/Camera RAW/Photoshop library file. The only reason it is still on my laptop is because I intervened and cancelled the delete on both occasions. He was also constantly asking me to take control of the process and execute instructions I had no idea about, of course I refused. I now have files in my Pictures folder and on the desktop that shouldn't be there and I don't have the up-to-date knowledge or expertise to know where they do really belong to get everything back to normal. To say I am very, very frustrated, disappointed with the service and angry with the level of expertise, recklessness and care shown by this technician is an understatement. I really do need a technician to contact me, who can speak English fluently, to sort this mess out and get things back where they should be and working normally.

I received the following on Sunday 10th Feb asking me to reply to the email, but further down it says Note: This email address cannot receive messages. Please do not reply to this email. For a list of our support phone numbers, please visit our Contact page.

Reminder: Your Adobe Customer Care Case Is Still Open CRM:07261000002090

Inbox

x

Adobe Customer Care <adobecustomercare@adobe.com>

10 Feb 2019, 00:07 (1 day ago)

to Ed

Reminder: We're Waiting to Hear from You

Dear Ed,

We noticed your case is still open and we’re waiting for your response.

Your case details are as follows:

• Case Number: ADB-5782301-M2X7
  • Issue:  Desktop App Issue
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you, please let us

know the preferable time and date and the Phone number so that

we call you and resolve the issue.

Please reply to this email or log into your Adobe Account to view your open cases and send a reply back. Your case will automatically close in 5 days if we don't hear from you.

We look forward to working with you,

Adobe Customer Care.

Visit Adobe Help Center to find self-help, troubleshooting, and learning resources.

Note: This email address cannot receive messages. Please do not reply to this email. For a list of our support phone numbers, please visit our Contact page.

Adobe Customer Care. Go to your account.

To review your case history or reopen the case, log in to your Adobe ID Account page. If you have difficulties logging in, consult the Adobe ID and Membership FAQ.

Follow Adobe on Twitter, Facebook and the Adobe Forums.

Adobe, the Adobe logo, Adobe Marketing Cloud, and the Adobe Marketing Cloud logo are either registered trademarks of Adobe in the United States and/or other countries. © 2018 Adobe. All rights reserved. To manage your email subscription settings, click here.

So I did the second thing it said and sent the message as above.  Of course no reply from them.  I decided to get in pouch again via the help line and was told that they would contact me with 24 hours once they'd had time to read the chat transcript.  I was adamant this wasn't acceptable as I couldn't make myself available at their convenience when, and if, they decided to call me back.  I got agreement from the technician that someone would call me back today, Monday 11th Feb, between 11-00 am and 12-00 noon UK time.  Gues what?  Of course they haven't called. 

I now have programs that seem to want to behave in an unexpected manner, files on my desktop that shouldn't be there, and I believe other files in my Pictures folder that should be with the rest of the files that were created when Lightroom first created my library.

HOW DOES ONE GET PROPER SUPPORT FROM ADOBE???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

This is a user-to-user forum. All we can do is feel sorry for you, because we are Lightroom-users just like you, not Adobe employees. For feedback and complaints, try https://feedback.photoshop.com

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user-to-user forum. All we can do is feel sorry for you, because we are Lightroom-users just like you, not Adobe employees. For feedback and complaints, try https://feedback.photoshop.com

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Johan wrote is this a public forum, not the link to Adobe support. If you need help with an case number you have to contact the Adobe support. Please click the link below to contact Adobe staff to help

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below

You must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have two adobe programs Photoshop and Photoshop Elements . I have two Imacs so I did not need the second Elements. Adobe did not alert that issue to me. So I have been paying for two programs. The photoshop with elements does not work to boot. Imgaes on my desk top will not open.  I have spent two months trying to get a "person" on the phone. (45 min later I'm still waiting.) I have tried the website approach and no one ever contacts me back. So for two months or more I am unable to use one of the computers.

What I want to do is get rid of my Photoshop that was Elements @ 22 dollars a month and install the a workable Photoshop in its place. The one program is supposed to work on two computers?

I think it is a disgrace for a wealthy company to have such a pathetic suport system. I have been using Adobe products for 15 years and this is what I get. The robotic help desk does not understand my request. And who has an hour to get someone on a phone.  I think this is intentional. Have no support and get customers frustrated so they go away. For Adobe it's a win/win situation.   .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines