• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Confused re synching

Explorer ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running the latest version of LR Classic CC on my desktop and a few days ago I downloaded some photos into LR from my camera. I created two collections within Classic - no problem. I have just reloaded LR Classic CC and the collections have disappeared as have all the photos I had downloaded from my camera. I then logged into my Adobe Lightroom cloud drive and all the photos I had taken off my camera are there! What is happening? I am totally confused as to how this is or should be working.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I have just reloaded LR Classic CC"

I don't know what "reloaded" means. Could you please explain? What are the exact steps you follow?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I exited the program completely and re-launched it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you relaunched Lightroom Classic, did you open the same catalog that you used previously, a few days ago?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines