• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Connecting LrC to an external hard drive,

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My LrC WAS WORKING GREAT AND STORING FILES ON MY EX HARD DRIVE,FOR SOME REASON I RENAMED THE HARD DRIVE AND NOW LIGHTROOM APPEARS NOT TO RECOGNISE THE HARD DRIVE I SEE MY PICTURES BUT WHEN I GO TO DEVELOPE A NOTE COMES UP AND SAY'S CANT FIND FILE,HELP

THANKS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK! DO NOT SHOUT AT US!

PLEASE: Use proper capitalization and punctuation. Separate your words into proper sentences.

Please see this document for instructions on how to fix this (specifically Figure 4).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

see: http://www.computer-darkroom.com/lr2_find_folder/find-folder.htm

or, revert that hard drive rename

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is quite easy to solve. An exclamation mark should appears on the right upper corner of each image. Right click and you will be able to relocate your images. Simple and efficient'

Good luck

Best Regards
Éric Pecquerie
Sent from Eric's IPad Pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry to disagree, Eric.

Clicking on the exclamation mark to re-link one photo is the last thing that should be done! NOT "Simple and efficient"!

The OP needs to take the advice of @dj_paige and @GoldingD  to FIRST- Correct the Drive Name problem as in the linked article.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines