• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Connection failed error message

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2018 Jan 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open Lightroom, I now get a pop-up error message that says "Connection failed - Please check your internet connection and try again. [#1000]". The error continues to pop-up every time I export my photos and I am no longer able to use my Pixieset plugin. My internet is working fine so not sure what the issue is. Has anyone experienced this as well? Any solutions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi willl41797197,

Sorry that Lightroom gives you an error message when you open,export images and use the Pixieset plugin.

Please refer the solution 2 and onwards in this article Errors using Publish Services in Lightroom and if that does not help check out this documentation Resolve connection errors with Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite applications and let us know the outcome.

Thanks,

Akash Sharma

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akash - I’ve already viewed both the links and tried the basic troubleshooting aspects to no avail. The more technical backend stuff is beyond my ability. My follow up question would be why I would get the error message with basic exporting functions. Is LR trying to connect to the internet every time I export photos to my desktop?

Even though Pixieset doesn’t work, I can still export to local folders and upload manually; the error message is just very annoying as it pops up every time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Troubleshooting – Customer Feedback for Pixieset

Contact and Chat on the right of the list of Troubleshooting links.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Will,

I've just seen your post because I have exactly the same problem with Pixieset plugin!

Could you solve this problem somehow? I contacted Pixieset and Adobe help center as well but nobody could give me any useful advice :(. 

Hope you have found the solution!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem trying to erase a set form lightroom, error #1000, and I have just solved it deleting photos in smaller groups, instead erase 1500 photos at once, I did it in group of (at least) 500 photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its July 2020 and still no answer to this problem. Just updated to latest version and I keep seeing this error message. Pixieset plugin is now useless.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2020 Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here now!

Working perfectly last week, now I get the same message ALL the time: 

Please check your internet connection and try again. [#1000]

My internet is just fine... Adobe??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2020 Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem solved after I refreshed my op.system on my Mac!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Solved it for me too, thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by this?  I have the same problem and would like to solve it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you elaborate on this? What do you mean refresh the op.system?
I've had this problem on both my Windows surface book 2 and now my husband's Mac book pro 2020 Apple silicon. I was shocked to see the same problem on both.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I found out what the problem was in my case, maybe this will help you or someone else.

My problem started after connecting to my brand-new router, I noticed that while connected to the new wifi I had no connection to the pixieset servers, was unable to create collections, and the message "connection failed" was popping constantly, if I switch back to de old wifi (the one of my old modem) connection was successful, no error messages, and of course, I was able to work normally.

I found out my new router was assigning IP addresses (DHCP mode), and it was controlling the NAT as well, so in small words, if the router controls DHCP and NAT, and the modem as well, some functions (like the pixieset plugin)

will collapse.

The only thing I had to do was to put the new router in bridge mode so that only the modem handles the DHCP and NAT.

I'm no expert in wifi nor modems or routers, but if I could do it myself I'm sure you will manage to do it as well

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines