• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Consolidating Photos from multiple Lightroom Platforms

Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have photos in Lightrrom Classic on my desktop and photos in the cloud from Lightroom (Lightroom CC) on my laptop.  Most have synced, but not all.  I want all of my photos in the original format, i.e jpeg and RAW, on one hard drive.  How can i move them from the current locations to the hard drvie.  I'm most concerned with getting my RAW files out of the cloud and onto a hard drive.  After that is done, how do i set up my import process to store future photos on the hard drive and not in the cloud.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If Lightroom Classic is synchronizing properly with Lightroom (which you call Lightroom CC) then any images that you import directly to Lightroom should automatically be added to your Lightroom Classic library, and should already be on the hard drive. So the raw files should be in both places. From now on, just import directly to Lightroom Classic. If things are configured as I have described, and you don't want your raw files in the cloud anymore, and you have ensured that there are copies in Lightroom Classic, then all that would be necessary would be for you to delete them from the cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response. One quick question. Lightroom Classic shows 7861 synced photos, Lightroom (CC) 7891. Any way to identify the 30 that are missing from LR Classic?

Jeff Krietemeyer
><>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm afraid I am not experienced enough with Lightroom CC to answer that question. I'm much more experienced with Lightroom Classic, and don't concern myself with the count of synchronized images between the two programs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines