• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

copy image adjustments to multipal images

Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Develope mode I am trying to copy 1 images adjustments to all the photos in the collection.  It seems to only let me do 1 photo at a time.  I have the image selected make adjustments then press Copy, then I select all photos, then I press Paste.  It only does one at a time.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the Sync button with the photo you want to copy the setting from as the MOST selected photo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also be sure to not only have Sync selected but flick the button (on the left side) to have the "Auto" Sync option selected

2021-02-15_11-21-19.png

BIG HINT: be sure to select any ONE image selected or turn off Auto Sync before doing anything else or all subsequent actions will be applied to all of the selected actions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't have to use Autosync if you use the Sync Button method.  I try to avoid using Autosync if possible although the new HIGHLIGHT of Autosync and the bezels that show up if you have it turned on are a BIG help to avoid accidently leaving Autosync on.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess I do not know where the sync botten is. 

As I start working with a group of images, I like to make basic adjustments to a photo, then apply to the rest of  the images. 

How come Copy and Paste does only one image at a time?  Not sure sync is what I am trying to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Beings you are new to LrC, save yourself a lot of headaches and download a FREE copy of the Lightroom Queen's Quick Start guide and read the whole thing.

https://www.lightroomqueen.com

The Sync button is at the bottom of the Develop slider Panel.

Screen Shot 2021-02-15 at 12.49.45 PM.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Paste is the single-image version of Sync. But if you turn on AutoSync at lower right, then this Paste is also applied to all other images currently highlighted, and not only to the current most-highlighted "active" image.

Remember to turn off AutoSync again, if you don't want every new operation you carry out to also be applied across all highlighted images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Obviously I new to Lr, I am not finding the sync feature at the bottom right, it says Filters.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Previous and Reset bottem.  Then a Filter button

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to have MORE than one photo selected to have the Sync Button appear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got it, wow.  Thank you, I will try it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for comments .. I got it now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great!!

Also. make sure to get a FREE copy of the Lightroom Queen's Quick Start guide and read the whole thing.

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/ 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines