• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Copy Paste and Sync probelm

New Here ,
May 31, 2020 May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I try to Copy Paste and Sync it all other images of similar nature, nothing happens. It becomes very difficult or impossible to individually process the images numbering around 200. I have mailed to customer care twice but there is no reply to them. Please guide me. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Suguwithnikon,

be sure that the toggle switch from sync to AutoSync is turned on when you Paste (found on the lower right).

And even more important be sure to click on the image you want to fine tune, not the surronding area to make sure you do not now 200 images selected and be sure you get out of AutoSync your you'll be making adjustments to all 200 images. 

Don't ask me how I know that.

2020-05-31_14-58-34.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much Gary_SC. Let me check as per advice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Suguwithnikon,,

Did this solve your problem?

Please let us know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exact version (meaning the number) of Lightroom are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, JIm, thanks for your question. I am using the Adobe Lightroom Classic, procured online.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, however your answer didn't provide the exact version number you are using. But if you have resolved your issue then I suppose that doesn't matter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines